Quick updates because I had a hell of a day today and I have a hell of a day tomorrow…
Your lovely comments helped me more than you’ll ever know. ❤
Okay, so here’s the latest:
- I only used a little Canesten cream a couple of times a day over 2 days because other than the itch there were no other yeast symptoms so I wasn’t convinced it was yeast and didn’t want to cause more harm than good…I took my probiotics and ate tons of garlic and some yogurt and sauerkraut and miraculously, it got better. Praise the vagina gods (but not too much, because still no period…or baby, for that matter.)
- I have an acupuncture appointment with Yu Ming tomorrow morning – I am so glad. I hope she can help with the hot flashes and the pain in my foot.
- I also have an appointment to see a student doctor of Dr. Cheshire’s tomorrow afternoon to get the lump in my breast looked at. (Ladies, if you EVER need to see a doctor right away, pretend to think you have a lump in your breast – they will get you right in!)
- I am feeling extremely stressed about our pending trip. I am nervous about how it is going to go for Mr. H…and it looks like a snowstorm is going to hit the day we are supposed to fly out, so we will either have a horrible, turbulent flight or be delayed/cancelled, which will mess everything up!
- Despite all the anxiety over all of the above, I am plodding on….doing laundry and packing and finishing up a work project and making arrangements for the pets and making hair and waxing appointments and picking up dry-cleaning and so on…what else can I do, but just keep going and pray that a piano doesn’t land on my head?
Sending love to those of you out there going through your own days from hell and trying times and even some bright times…Valery and Fran and CM are nearing the end of pregnancies they thought might never happen….Lala is in the middle of an IVF cycle…Immotile Turtle is making some decisions about next steps…Gwinne’s Tiny Boy is still settling into a sleep schedule…I know there are others, but I have to get to bed…please know that I am thinking of you all and sending you light and love. XOXO